Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. We have ten of our beers on draught. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday January 12th 2-8pm
Two new beers launching!
- Lorikeet 6.8% Galaxy DDH NEIPA – NEW BEER
- All Else Fails 4.8% Unfiltered Pilsner – NEW BEER
- Pale Fire 4.8% Pale Ale with US hops
- Pfaff 5% Hoppy Pale Ale
- Street Porter 6.5% Traditional London Ale
- Bosko 6.5% Retro American IPA
- Pointless Luxury 8.2% Mocha Double Stout
- Cast Iron Billy 10.5% Imperial Brown Stout
- Guest beers x 2
Unit 6, Lockwood Industrial Park, London N17 9QP
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station