Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. We have ten of our beers on draught. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday 11th May 2-8pm
- Espadrille 4.8% Triple fruit sour
- Saratoga Springs 5.8% Citra and Sabro DDH pale
- Escape Pod 10% Milk stout collab with Left Handed Giant
- Pam 3.8% Spring sour
- Pale Fire 4.8% American pale ale
- Bosko 6.5% West Coast IPA
- Play The Dane 6.8% NEIPA Citra & Amarillo
- Domino Topple 7.2% Mosaic IPA
- Escape From The West Coast 7.4% West Coast IPA
- Two Weeks In Florida 8.5% DIPA collab with Deya
As well as draught beers we also have a range of bottles and cans available.
Unit 6, Lockwood Industrial Park, London N17 9QP
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station