Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. There are always brewery staff around if you have questions about our brewing processes. We have ten of our beers on draught and an amazing guest food provider. Once a month Graham, one of our founders, hosts a taproom run, 5km circular route around Tottenham Marshes. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday 18th August Plus food by Oishii Yatai.
- Pale Fire 4.8% House Pale Ale
- Wu Gang Chops The Tree 3.8% Foraged Herb Hefeweisse
- Bosko 6.5% Retro American IPA
- Domino Topple 7.2% Mosaic IPA
- Pfaff 5.5% Belgian Dry-Hopped Pale Ale
- Wallbanger 5.1% Wit Bier
- Parachute 5.5% DDH Pale Ale
- Nanban Kanpai 6.5% Yuzu, Orange & Grapefruit IPA
- Street Porter 6.5% Porter
- Hazy Coalition 6.8% DDH NEIPA, brewed in collaboration with Boxcar Brewing
- Ida 3.8% Raspberry, Basil & Elderflower Berlinerweisse
Unit 6, Lockwood industrial Park, London n17 9qp
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station