Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. We have ten of our beers on draught. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday 8th December
- Wu Gang Chops The Tree 3.8% Foraged Herb Hefeweisse
- Pale Fire 4.8% Pale Ale with US hops
- Pfaff 5% Hoppy Pale Ale, Belgian yeast
- Mimic 6.2% Rye IPA
- Street Porter 6.5% Traditional London Ale
- Bosko 6.5% Retro American IPA
- Breaking Out Of My Tomb 7% Brut IPA
- Show Of Hands 7% NEIPA
- Pointless Luxury 8.2% Mocha Double Stout
- Cast Iron Billy 10.5% Imperial Brown Stout
Unit 6, Lockwood Industrial Park, London N17 9QP
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station