Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. We have ten of our beers on draught. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday 20th October
- Pale Fire 4.8% Pale Ale with US hops
- Alive and Well 3.6% Session IPA
- Partial Pressures 7.4% DDH NEIPA
- Tamborine Mountain 5.8% DDH Pale
- Orla 3.8% Blackberry, Damson and Bay Berliner Weisse
- Bosko 6.5% Retro American IPA
- Small Sorrows 5.2% Saison
- Mimic 6.2% Rye IPA
- Parachute 5.5% DDH Pale Ale
- Nanban Kanpai 6.5% Yuzu IPA
Unit 6, Lockwood Industrial Park, London N17 9QP
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station