Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. We have ten of our beers on draught. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday 23rd March 2-8pm
- Lucky 6.8% Simcoe DDH NEIPA – NEW BEER!
- Wu Gang Chops The Tree 3.8% Foraged herb hefeweisse
- Dreamlife 4.6% New England Pale
- Pale Fire 4.8% Pale Ale with US hops
- Tamborine Mountain 5.8% DDH New England Pale
- Street Porter 6.5% Traditional London Ale
- Tiger Tail 6.8% Black IPA with smoked orange zest
- Alligator Tugboat 7.2% Simcoe IPA
- Domino Topple 7.2% Mosaic IPA
- Cast Iron Billy 10.5% Imperial Brown Stout
As well as draught beers we also have a range of bottles and cans available.
Unit 6, Lockwood Industrial Park, London N17 9QP
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station