Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. We have ten of our beers on draught. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday 16th February 2-8pm
- Dreamlife 4.6% New England Pale – NEW NEW NEW!
- Alligator Tugboat 7.2% Simcoe IPA – LOOK WHO’S BACK!
- Parachute 5.5% New England Pale
- Edna 3.8% Seasonal Sour
- Lorikeet 6.8% Galaxy DDH NEIPA
- All Else Fails 4.8% Unfiltered Pilsner
- Pale Fire 4.8% Pale Ale with US hops
- Bosko 6.5% Retro IPA
- Street Porter 6.5% Traditional London Ale
- Cast Iron Billy 10.5% Imperial Brown Stout
As well as draught beers we also have a range of bottles and cans available.
Unit 6, Lockwood Industrial Park, London N17 9QP
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station