by Pressure Drop
April 07, 2022
We are looking for a friendly, energetic and organised person to take over the reins as Bar Manager looking after our our brewery tap in Tottenham Hale and our Hackney Central bar The Experiment (a collaboration with our friends from Verdant).
This full time role operates with the support of our brewery head office team and involves
- Working in the bars themselves looking after our lovely customers
- Scheduling rotas and managing the bar staff
- Assisting with social media marketing & planning events
- Weekly reporting
- Ordering & managing stock rotation
- Cellar management & quality control
Our ideal candidate would have have a desire to contribute to the overall vision for our bars and ideally have some previous experience in a supervisory bar position. A love of beer and knowing your way around a cellar is highly desirable as well as the drive to maintain high standards and deliver an excellent customer experience. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for this role. We are looking forward to adding a new member to our small team.
- £28,000-£30,000 salary
- generous discounts on beer and merch
- Sociable hospitality hours
- A progressive and supportive work environment
- Staff days out
- From June Pressure Drop will be participating in a 4-day week trial, the successful applicant will be included in this trial.
To apply for this role please drop us a line with your CV to email@example.com
Application deadline 9:00am 25/04/2022