Every Saturday we open the brewery up as a taproom. We clear the production floor and set up tables right in the heart of the brewery. There are always brewery staff around if you have questions about our brewing processes. We have ten of our beers on draught and an amazing guest food provider. Once a month Graham, one of our founders, hosts a taproom run, 5km circular route around Tottenham Marshes. We also happen to be on the same industrial estate as the awesome Beavertown Brewery, so you can visit two breweries on the same day.
We’re really happy that our taproom is featured in this video on the Craft Beer Channel’s Guide to London’s Best Taprooms.
Saturday 16th June food by Freewheelin’ Pizza.
- Rhubarb: A User’s Guide 3.6% Rhubarb Berliner weisse
- Wu Gang Chops The Tree 3.8% Foraged herb hefeweisse
- Pale Fire 4.8% House pale ale
- Pfaff 5.5% Belgian dry-hopped pale ale
- Float On 6.5% DDH NEIPA with citra, centennial and AU035
- Bosko 6.5% Retro American IPA
- Street Porter 6.5% Traditional London ale
- Alligator Tugboat 7.2% Simcoe IPA
- Domino Topple 7.2% Mosaic IPA
- The Experiment Requires That You Continue 7.4% Verdant collaboration DDH NEIPA
Unit 6, Lockwood industrial Park, London n17 9qp
just a short walk from Tottenham Hale station
please note our taproom is card ONLY (we don’t accept cash)